Skip to content
- Difficulty level: medium
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Product used: Heath Garden Stevia Packets
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 packets Health Garden Stevia Packets
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
How to make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together stevia, oil, vanilla, egg, and yogurt. Add the dry ingredients and stir. – – Add blueberries and combine.
- Add the mixture to greased muffin tins. Sprinkle 2 to 3 berries on top of each muffin. Bake 25 to 30 minutes and allow to cool completely. Makes 12 large muffins.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.