Skip to content
Broiled Salmon and Veggies
- Difficulty level: medium
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Portion: Two
- Product used: SUGAR-FREE XYLITOL HONEY
- 2 slices salmon fillet
- small green squash sliced in circles
- small onion sliced in rings
- small red pepper sliced in strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 T olive oil or oil of your choice
- 2 tsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 T Sugar Free Xylitol Honey
- 1/2 T mustard
- Wash salmon and pat dry.
- Place in 9/13 baking pan.
- Slice vegetables according to directions and place around salmon in pan.
- Sprinkle salt, paprika, and black pepper over salmon and vegetables.
- Drizzle oil over salmon and vegetables.
- Place pan in oven and broil on low for ten minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle 1 tsp of soy sauce over each piece of salmon.
- Mix together Sugar Free Xylitol Honey and mustard and spread over salmon.
- Cover pan and return to oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully take salmon out of pan and place on dish.
- Give vegetables in pan a quick stir and put back in oven on broil for 10 additional minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.