Skip to content
- Difficulty level: easy
- Total time: 5 minutes
- Portion: 6
- Product used: Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 14 oz. shredded purple cabbage
- 2 scallions sliced
- handful of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup roasted slivered almonds
- 2 Tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place purple cabbage, scallions and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Mix monk fruit, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle roasted slivered almonds over salad.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.