Here’s our top recipe on how to make your own Sugarless Apple Pie:
1 cup of Sugarless
¼ cup of corn starch
6 cups of peeled and sliced apples
About 9 inches of Pastry (for crust)
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tbsp of butter or butter substitute
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a sauce pan whisk together corn starch, cinnamon, and then fold in apples. Cook for about ten minutes on a simmer.
- Line pie crust across the bottom of pie plate. Be careful to pinch the ends down.
- Pour in apple mixture.
- Criss cross pastry strips over the top of pie until covered. Take care to line up the strips of pastry dough evenly. If covering the whole top of the pie crimp the edges and make slits along the pie’s surface.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until the crust becomes brown.