Skip to content
Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Chocolate Chip Squares
- Difficulty level: easy
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Portion: 15 squares
- Product used: Health Garden Xylitol
- 3/4 Cup Health Garden Xylitol
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place dry ingredients in a 9/13 baking pan and mix to combine.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and add along with the oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 15 squares when cool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.