Witches Finger Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup Health Garden Erythritol
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream or milk of choice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid chlorophyll or green food coloring
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 48 pumpkin seeds salted, shells on
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a stand mixer add butter, erythritol and blend until smooth.
- Pour in cream, vanilla extract, stevia and chlorophyll and blend until combined well.
- Slowly add in flour until incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into one inch balls or about 1 teaspoon of batter each.
- Roll each ball between your fingers where your knuckles join, about 2 1/2 inches in length for each finger.
- Use a toothpick to makes lines at each knuckle indent on finger cookie.
- Press a pumpkin seed on the tip for the nail.
- Bake cookies for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes and keep in an airtight container to store.
- Approximately 4 dozen cookies.
Recipe courtesy of Sugar Free Mom
Pumpkin Spice Caramels
- 1 cup Health Garden Agave Syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Line the inside of a 7×11 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a 2 quart saucepan or larger, heat the Agave In The Raw, cream and salt over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, and continue to boil (and stir!) until the mixture reaches 248 degrees F.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the butter and pumpkin pie spice.
- Carefully pour the caramel into the baking dish, and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice into bite sized pieces and wrap in parchment or waxed paper. Stores best if refrigerated.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
Peanut butter thumbprints
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Health Garden Baking Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Health Garden Stevia
Chocolate drizzle for legs
- ½ ounces good quality dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 tbsp Health Garden Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 ½ ounces good quality unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Candy monster eyes, if desired
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silicone liner.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in sweetener until well combined, then beat in egg, vanilla extract, and stevia. Beat in the peanut flour mixture.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on baking sheet (you should get about 30 balls). Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand and then create a well in the center of each with your thumb (you may need to wet your hands a few times).
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes, until puffed and just golden brown and barely set. They will still be very soft. Remove from oven. Use the end of a wooden spoon or other blunt, round kitchen implement to gently re-do the wells in the center of each cookie. Let cool completely.