Sweet tea is a southern classic and the question is can SWEET tea be made without sugar? We think so.
- 1 gallon of filtered water
- 3 family sized black tea bags (4 small tea bags = 1 family tea bag)
- 3/4 cup of Health Garden Stevia
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil, remove from heat and add 3 family sized tea bags, steep for 10 minutes and remove tea bags
- Put sweetener in a glass container or pitcher, pour in hot tea, and stir thoroughly to combine
- After sweetener is dissolved, fill the gallon container with water and ice, stir again, and put in the fridge to chill.
This iced tea is refreshing and reviving on those summer day where the sun just seems to melt your skin. For this recipe, we like to use the cold brewing method, however, cold brewing is done over night so if you want to make this right away, you can use the traditional hot brewing method.
- 5- 6 green tea bags
- ¼ cup of Health Garden Agave Sweetener
- 2 sprigs of Mint
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 liter of water
- Place tea and mint in a glass pitcher or container.
- Top with the water
- Cover and leave in the fridge to brew overnight
- Strain out the tea bags and mint leaves
- Add in the agave and lime juice
- Stir to combine and enjoy
This fresh and fruity mix is a crowd pleaser. It’s everything you love about a sweet iced tea without the guilt of the sugar.
- 2 cups raspberries
- 4 peaches
- 6 tbsp. Health Garden Agave Sweetener
- 4 black tea bags
- 8 cups of water
- Steep tea for 5 – 10 minutes, set aside to cool
- While the tea is steeping, blend the raspberries, peaches and agave.
- Once the tea is done steeping, remove bags and add in the blended mixture
- Serve over ice with any leftover fresh fruit