Skip to content
Peanut Butter Button Cookies
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup oil of your choice
- 2/3 cup all natural unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 cup Monk Fruit Golden Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together oil, peanut butter, Monk Fruit Golden Sweetener, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients.
- Roll dough into one inch balls.
- Place on two lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove pans from oven and press a chocolate chip into the center of each cookie, pressing down so the cookie cracks around the edges.
- Bake for 2 minutes longer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.