Skip to content
Sweet Sugar-Free Glazed Chicken
- Difficulty level: easy
- Total time: 1 hour and 50 minutes
- Portion: 2
- Product used: Health Garden Xylitol Ketchup
- Product used: Health Garden Sugar Free Xylitol Honey
- Two chicken legs
- Paprika to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 onion sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup Health Garden Xylitol Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Health Garden Xylitol Honey
- 2 cloves fresh crushed garlic
- 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place onion slices in bottom of oven to table dish.
- Place chicken legs on top of onions.
- Sprinkle paprika and black pepper over chicken to taste.
- Bake uncovered in oven for 25 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, mix together glaze ingredients.
- Remove dish from oven after 25 minutes and spoon glaze over the chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- After an hour remove foil from dish and bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.