Skip to content
- Difficulty level: easy
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil, remove from heat and add 3 family sized tea bags, steep for 10 minutes and remove tea bags
- Put sweetener in a glass container or pitcher, pour in hot tea, and stir thoroughly to combine
- After sweetener is dissolved, fill the gallon container with water and ice, stir again, and put in the fridge to chill.
How to make
- 1 gallon of filtered water
- 3 family sized black tea bags (4 small tea bags = 1 family tea bag)
- 3/4 cup of Health Garden Stevia
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.